Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ward Campout


Cade and Claudia just had their first camping expierience last weekend at John's church ward campout. We didn't realize that just Christian has been camping, so Cade was so excited (and a little scared, about John driving off the mountain and us running out of gas) Who knows where he get's that from? We had such a fun time. Although I got the short end of the stick when it came time for the sleeping arangements. Apparently you shouldn't try to fit a family of 5 in a two man tent. A little tight I would say. Well, at least the kids were comfortable, until Claudia decided to wake up at about 4:30am and not go back to sleep until she had both her brothers up with the rest of the campsite. I kept them contained until the sun rose, then I let them loose. I think I'll let John go with just the boys next time. Claudia and I will just go and get our nails done or something.

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Hey, How are you guys? What cute kids!!!

Bre said...

Amen Sister!! I couldn't agree more...camping is fun but only to a point! get those nails done girl!:) Love aunt Becca!